Lagostina’s Blue Carbon Steel Skillet is a hybrid of cast iron, stainless steel, and natural patina cookware.
A staple in European kitchens for centuries, this innovation combines the best of all three surfaces for performance that gets better every time you cook.
The first time you use any Blue Carbon Steel item, you’ll follow our easy instructions to season it for a safe, stick-resistant coating.
From that moment forward, sear away!
It’s incredibly easy each time you cook—you actually want to avoid stirring and focus on letting your meats and vegetables sear instead so they don’t stick.
When you’re done cooking, simply hand wash your pan gently with your usual sponge (don’t soak it) to preserve the beautiful seasoning you’ve built up over time.
This Blue Carbon Steel Skillet is suitable for all stovetops and will last (and improve) over a lifetime for delicious, easy meals that the whole family will enjoy.
- THE BEST OF ALL MATERIALS: Heat resistant like cast iron, sears evenly like stainless steel, and easily releases food like non-stick.
- BETTER WITH EACH USE: Seasons every time you cook, forming a natural stick-resistant coating.
- OPTIMAL HEAT DIFFUSION: Heats evenly for best cooking results.
- HIGH HEAT RESISTANCE: Heat resistant while also being uniquely lightweight and oven safe.
- 100% SAFE & NATURAL COATING: Chemical free without PFOA and PFAS.
- MULTI-HOB COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for all stovetops, including induction!
- OVEN SAFE: Oven safe up to 350°F