The DeWalt DCB207 provides 20 volts of power for all 20-Volt MAX tools.
It offers a runtime of 1.3 Amp-hours (Ah), which is enough to handle day-long jobs with one pause to recharge, and the DCB207 recharges in 30 minutes, which reduces downtime.
Its lightness also helps to reduce fatigue.
Many rechargeable batteries keep a charging memory, requiring users to fully discharge the battery before recharging it fully.
Recharging such a battery before it has drained entirely causes the battery to think it has less capacity.
The DCB207 has no memory or self-discharge, however, enabling it to maintain its capacity over time.
A wide actuation latch makes it easy to install and remove the battery, and a finger hold helps users maintain their grip while handling the DCB207.
- 20V 1.3ah extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
- Fits all 20 Volt Lithium ion Dewalt Tools.
- Requires charger: DCB101, DCB102, DCB107, DCB112, DCB115 or DCB119 (sold separately)
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime.
- In easy-to-open bulk packaging to pass the savings on to you.