Order Picker/Inventory Control Associate Job Description
Home Essentials is an independently owned, brand name manufacturers outlet store. We are known for our amazing selection of quality products ranging from Dyson vacuums & fans, Black + Decker power, lawn and garden tools, to Philips’s shavers, personal care products and electronics. You will also find many brand name small appliances and housewares from Cuisinart, T-Fal, Krups, Hamilton Beach and many more at the guaranteed lowest price!
We are seeking a positive, highly engaged order picker/inventory control team member, who enjoys working with the public to join our team at our location in the Tanger outlet mall, Cookstown.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the overall productivity and profitability of the store through providing customer service excellence and driving sales, while focusing on customer retention.
- The focus of this role will be to pick, inspect, pack all the products needed for our expanding online business
- Attention to detail is critical, as the successful candidate will be responsible for all orders that leave the store
- Replenish the shop floor with inventory
- Takes initiative and maintains awareness of store promotions, events, prices etc.
- High level of engagement while providing an expert level of product knowledge.
- Actively sell replacement plans and suggesting add on products.
- The ability to think on one’s feet and make quick informed decisions is critical
- Assist the store team with all roles when required
- Some level of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and at a consistent pace as orders can be time sensitive.
- The availability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. As well as willingness to cover sick calls/come in early/stay late when needed. Expect to work the majority of evenings/weekends
- Excellent customer service, communication, and multitasking abilities.
- Part time hours approx. 8 – 20+ hours/week
- Competitive experience-based salary plus bonus opportunities
- Attractive associate discount program
- Opportunities for development & advancement
Please email your resume to