The Martellata Hammered Copper 11 Pc. Set is inspired by generations of passionate Italian cooking.
With a beautiful hammered copper exterior and a stainless steel interior pans look stunning in the kitchen and on the table.
The tri-ply stainless construction provides even heat throughout the entire pan while the copper exterior heats and cools quickly-great for fast boiling or making delicate sauces.
Topped with polished stainless steel lids and riveted handles, these pans look great and are built to last for a lifetime of memorable meals.
Pans are oven and broiler safe for versatile cooking.
The set includes all of the basic pans you need to cook a delicious meal for a crowd: 8” skillet, 10” skillet, 2 Qt. Saucepan with lid, 3 Qt. Saucepan with lid, 3 Qt. Deep sauté with lid, 6 Qt. pastaiola with lid.
- Premium tri-ply technology combines stainless steel inside and copper out with a thick heat-radiating aluminum core for optimal heat distribution throughout the entire pan
- Hammered Copper Exterior looks beautiful and reacts quickly to changes in heat, making it a great choice for cooking delicate sauces or precise recipes
- Cast Stainless Steel Handles: Stainless Steel Handles are fully cast and are riveted on to pans for extra durability
- Stainless Steel Lids: Lids are made of durable stainless steel to last a lifetime; they seal well to lock in moisture and flavor
- Oven and Broiler Safe to 500°F: Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper cookware is Oven and Broiler Safe to 500°F for convenience
- Safe for all cooking surfaces except induction
Blemished package. Backed by Lagostina Warranty.
Products classified as Blemished Packaging are simply items with a damaged box that go through a rigorous inspection to ensure the product was not damaged. They come with a full warranty, however, they may have minor cosmetic imperfections. Buying a Blemished Package item is a great way to get a quality product at a bargain price.