The DCF885C2 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit is compact and lightweight for fitting in tight spaces and increasing productivity. T
The Dewalt 20V MAX lithium ion 1/4-inch impact driver has a compact (5.55 inches from front to back), lightweight (2.8 pounds), design that fits into tight areas. It has three LED lights, with a 20 second delay after the trigger is released, that provide visibility without shadows. It has a one-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck that accepts 1-inch bit tips. This powerful little driver produces up to 3200 impacts per minute and has a max torque of 117 foot/pounds. The charger is Energy Star qualified for a better environment. This kit includes a DCF885 1/4-inch impact driver, (2) 20V MAX lithium ion 1.5 Ah battery packs, a fast charger, a belt hook, and a kit box.
- Fits into tight areas with compact (5.55 in. front to back) design
- Provides visibility without shadows with 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- Portability with included belt hook
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Includes two 20V lithium-ion batteries
Quality recertified. Backed by a 6 month DeWalt warranty.
Quality recertified/refurbished products are simply returns that pass a rigorous inspection and dozens of tests to meet all manufacturers specifications. They are like-new and come with a warranty, however, they may have minor cosmetic blemishes. Buying a refurbished item is a great way to get a higher end product at a bargain price. Our team of qualified professionals ensures that all refurbished items meet your stringent demand for quality.