Bring the outdoor grilling experience indoors.
The George Foreman Smokeless Grill features an Open Grate design that produces up to 80% less smoke. It works by allowing grease to drain through the grates and onto the drip tray away from the heat. This collects and cools the grease before it can burn and produce smoke, so you can grill juicy burgers, sizzling steaks, and so much more any time of year in your kitchen.
Cleanup is simple, too. The drip tray and grill plate are removable and dishwasher-safe.
Plus, the grill plate features the Advanced George Tough Nonstick Coating, which is 3X more durable and free of PFOA.
The George Foreman Smokeless Grill pairs the delicious results of outdoor grilling with the ease and convenience of countertop cooking.
With the 90 sq. in. cooking surface, it's fast and simple to make everyone's favorites for stress-free family dinners.
- 90 Square inch open grate grilling - Up to 80% less smoke. The open grate design allows grease to drain onto the drip tray, cooling it down before it can burn and produce smoke
- Easy to Clean - The grill plate and drip tray are removable and dishwasher-safe for simplified cleanup
- Advanced George tough nonstick coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s 3X more durable, free of PFOA, and easy to clean after every grilling session
- Family size grill - The smokeless grill makes it easy to create quick weeknight meals the whole family will love. Juicy burgers, grilled vegetables, sizzling steaks, and so much more fit easily on the 90 sq. in. cooking surface
- Variable temperature controls - Set the dial at High, Medium, or Low for precise cooking and delicious results on a variety of grilled favourites. The grill heats up quickly and the temperature probe is removable for easy cleanup and storage
- The grill plate, drip tray and body of the grill snap together feature makes vertical storage easy and saves space thanks to the reduced footprint
Quality recertified. Backed by a 90 day warranty.
Quality recertified/refurbished products are simply returns that pass a rigorous inspection and dozens of tests to meet all manufacturers specifications. They are like-new and come with a warranty, however, they may have minor cosmetic blemishes. Buying a refurbished item is a great way to get a higher end product at a bargain price. Our team of qualified professionals ensures that all refurbished items meet your stringent demand for quality.