The Chef's Choice M270 Sharpener employs the Hybrid technology, which couples electric sharpening with manual sharpening to create a durable triple-beveled Trizor edge. The 270 uses 3 stages to make this sharpener unique and efficient, giving the edge of the blade a nice facelift. Using only the best abrasives, Chef's Choice uses 100% diamonds in all three stages to create a stronger, arch-shaped edge.
The Hybrid M270 utilizes Chef's Choice trademarked Criss-Cross sharpening technology to create a burr-free edge with an abundance of "bite." The razor-sharp edge which is littered with tiny microscopic teeth give the knife the bite that allows it to consistently and effectively cut through tough and fibrous foods.
- 3-Stages; combines electric and manual sharpening for 20 degree class knives
- Advanced, efficient Criss-Cross sharpening technology for an extremely sharp edge with lots of “bite”
- For sharpening straight edge and serrated knives; kitchen and household knives, light sports knives and pocket knives
- Elegant and durable brushed stainless steel knife guides
- Stage 1 and 2 electric sharpening and manual honing in Stage 3 for extremely sharp, arch-shaped edge that is stronger and more durable
- 100% diamond abrasives in Stages 1, 2 and 3
- Less than 2 minutes for first time sharpening and re-sharpening
Quality recertified. Backed by a 90 day warranty
Quality recertified/refurbished products are simply returns that pass a rigorous inspection and dozens of tests to meet all manufacturers specifications. They are like-new and come with a warranty, however, they may have minor cosmetic blemishes. Buying a refurbished item is a great way to get a higher end product at a bargain price. Our team of qualified professionals ensures that all refurbished items meet your stringent demand for quality.