The commercial quality Chef's Choice Professional Meat Grinder Model 720 grinds up to 3.5 pounds of meat per minute! Using superior technology and a rugged cast metal, corrosion-free design, it houses a powerful D.C. motor and provides 350-400 watts of power for reliable, long-lasting performance.
Engineered with a metal gear box for high output with even the toughest of meats, this compact work horse also features a large, die-cast metal hopper for maximum capacity.
The three way control switch lets you choose between grinding, stuffing and reverse. The unit is designed with re-settable motor overload protection.
The compact footprint includes a convenient handle for ease of movement and storage.
Comes complete with three stainless steel grinding plates (3mm, 4.5mm and 8mm) and sausage stuffing kit.
- Rugged, cast metal construction, commercial quality grinder
- Powerful motor, 350-400 watts of power
- Advanced, high torque, gear drive system for high output, even with the toughest of meats (3.5 lbs. of meat per minute)*
- Large capacity, die cast metal hopper
- Compact design, small footprint: 9 3/4″L x 7″ D x 14″ H
- Three-way control switch; grinding, stuffing, and reverse
- Re-settable motor overload protection
- Integrated handle for ease of movement and storage
- Includes 3 stainless steel grinding plates: (Fine: 3 mm; Medium: 4.5 mm and Coarse: 8mm) forged grinding and sausage stuffing kit
- Test conducted with grinding plate of 0.333″ (8mm) hold diameter, 18 holes in plate
Quality recertified. Backed by a 90 day warranty.
Quality recertified/refurbished products are simply returns that pass a rigorous inspection and dozens of tests to meet all manufacturers specifications. They are like-new and come with a warranty, however, they may have minor cosmetic blemishes. Buying a refurbished item is a great way to get a higher end product at a bargain price. Our team of qualified professionals ensures that all refurbished items meet your stringent demand for quality.