This little 250-watt workhorse comes in handy when a full-size food processor is unnecessary.
The 3-cup work bowl is just right for making pesto or a salad dressing, and two receptacles in the lid have pinholes for one or two oils to stream into the bowl while the processor is blending a perfect emulsion.
It's also ideal for chopping and grinding.
Pressing the "chop" button deploys the sharp edge of Cuisinart's patented reversible blade to chop onions, herbs, or bread crumbs.
Pressing the "grind" button whirls the blade in the other direction so its blunt side can grind nuts, coffee beans, or cheese.
Compact at just 9 inches high and lightweight (it has a plastic body), the Mini Prep Plus can be tucked away in a cabinet, and the little spatula accompanying it goes into a drawer.
It carries an 18-month warranty against defects.
The plastic work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe, but the stainless-steel blade should be hand washed to protect its edges.
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body. LWH (in inches) : 5.00 x 7.00 x 9.25
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Colour: Mint
These units are brand new with full Cuisinart warranty.
They all have damaged boxes and have been tested and inspected to confirm the units themselves are not damaged.