Once tried, Always used.
In 1882, an Indianapolis chemist noticed how clean and shiny his tarnished pot was after cooking rhubarb.
Using an active ingredient that's found in the plant he formulated a talcum-smooth cleanser and sold it to the city taverns.
So pleased were his customers with how well it worked on bar fixtures, the product was dubbed the "Bar Keepers Friend". The same non-bleach formula that put a shine to the brass rails of taverns at the turn of the century is used in households today. Proudly, still made in Indianapolis and contains no phosphates.
- Removes more from most hard surfaces
- Can be used as a spray or foam in one easy click. works when bottle is upside down to reach hard areas.
- Cleans mineral deposits, oily residues, rust stains and everyday grime.
- Use on stainless steel, tile, porcelain, ceramic, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, brass, chrome, and glass.
- Great for cleaning kitchen and bathroom.