The Cuisinart Precision Master Stand Mixer features a 300-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks.
Brilliantly designed for high performance, this stand mixer is built to handle your toughest tasks with the 300-watt direct driver motor.
The units tilt-back head allows for easy access to scrape and remove its 4.5 quart stainless steel mixing bowl.
69-point Planetary mixing action allows for better mixing as the beater, whisk, or dough hook rotates within the bowl for a complete and thorough mix.
- 300-Watt motor, plenty of power for double recipes and heavy mixing tasks
- Tilt-back head makes it easy to attach accessories and scrape sides and bottom of bowl. Head-lift release lever securely locks stand mixer head into raised, tilt-back position
- 4.5 quart (4.25 L) stainless steel bowl with handle. Handle makes the bowl easy to lift, hold, scrape and remove. Large capacity bowl lets you mix larger quantities
- On/off and speed control dial. 12 speeds for precision mixing. Blue light ring illuminates when mixer is operating. Turns off in off position
- Includes chef's whisk, flat mixing paddle and dough hook; all of which connects to the accessory port
Quality recertified. Backed by an exclusive Cuisinart warranty.
Quality recertified/refurbished products are simply returns that pass a rigorous inspection and dozens of tests to meet all manufacturers specifications. They are like-new and come with a warranty, however, they may have minor cosmetic blemishes. Buying a refurbished item is a great way to get a higher end product at a bargain price. Our team of qualified professionals ensures that all refurbished items meet your stringent demand for quality.