Jamie Oliver has inspired millions of people to enjoy cooking from scratch and to eat fresh, healthy, and delicious food.
For over 15 years, Jamie has worked closely with Tefal to produce top-quality cookware for everyday use.
This expertly crafted range of premium cast iron cookware has fantastic heat retention – perfect searing food at a high heat. It's robust enough for everyday use, and it looks the business, too.
- DESIGNED BY JAMIE OLIVER: Jamie Oliver and Tefal have taken traditional cast iron and given it a fresh look for today’s kitchen. Finished in smooth matt black enamel, this modern cast iron cookware really looks the business. It’s enamel on the inside, too, for easy cleaning. Popular with professional chefs, the matt black finish certainly has worktop appeal, while embossed Jamie Oliver by Tefal branding to the base adds a premium touch.
- PREMIUM LONG-LASTING CAST IRON: Built to last a lifetime, the Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Cast Iron range is seriously hard-wearing and features a modern design to give today's cooks a superior cooking experience.
- ENAMEL EXTERIOR: Bringing cast iron cookware bang up to date, the entire range has a matt black enamel exterior that really looks the business, plus an enamel interior that's super-easy to clean. The enamel coating doesn’t just look good; it’s functional, too. It will help keep your cast iron pots and pans rust free, make them a breeze to clean and ensure they remain as stunning as the day you bought them.
- EXCELLENT HEAT RETENTION: Heat-retaining and robust cast iron cookware- ideal for slow cooking and tough enough for daily use. Tried and trusted in kitchens for centuries, cast iron is robust enough for daily use and offers fantastic heat retention to suit any kind of cooking – from perfectly seared steaks to melt-in-the-mouth Stracotto (Italian pot roast), cooked low and slow.
- INDUCTION COMPATIBLE: You can use your Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Enameled Cast Iron cookware on any type of hob: gas, electric, ceramic and induction. Plus, it’s oven safe up to 250°C. Great when you want to start cooking dishes on the hob and finish them off in the oven.